Do You waste Your Time & Money the same way?
Research shows: 
Doing repetitive Manual Tasks 99% of organizations asked spend time doing repetitive manual tasks.
More than 2 Hours a Day 64% of them are spending over a quarter of their time for this.
Finding Key Information People spend 1 hour every day
(3 days/month) finding key information.
The Solution for Beginners, Intermediates and Experts
"I know what I should be doing, but how exactly do I get it done
"I don’t have time to find bits & pieces of installation information across the Web! I need it all in one place."
"I'm sick of the same repetitive tasks. I need something automated that will save my precious time."
The Solution for Small, Medium and Large Companies
Install SharePoint 2007
Keep your Projects on Track, Don't risk your Free Time
Save Time and Money:
- Stop project interruptions, research, testing / trying / failing ... Directly start installing SharePoint
- Stop repetitive tasks using accurate, easy, assisted PowerShell scripts
- Trusted & Tested around the world, e.g. in companies of the SWISS Top 500, USA / Canada and Europe
- Updated 2013
How this Material helps You
- As an Administrator, prepare and create simple & complex Test, Integration, Staging, Production or Backup environments
using "least privileges"
- As a Developer, create a Dev-Environment using Expert Tips & Best Practices
- Install & Configure as many environments with the same clean and successful result incl. Shared Service Provider (SSP)
- Just tell me if you have a specific requirement...
How you Save Days and Weeks of your Time:
- Stop research, trying and failing with this 50p. step-by-step PDF and 15 PowerShell Scripts / Batch Files
- Stop repetitive tasks using accurate, easy, assisted PowerShell scripts / Batch files
How you Save Money:
- No project interruptions, No testing / trying / failing, No research needed... Directly start installing SharePoint
- Minimize setup, installation and maintenance costs
How you are more Effective:
- Reliable: Trusted & Tested around the world, e.g. in companies of the SWISS Top 500 or USA
- "Grow into a more effective enterprise solution architect and .NET developer" (See review below...)
"I have been working in the SharePoint community for military, government, and commercial clients since the inception of MOSS 2007 performing advanced configurations, architecture, and .NET development.
During the early years of operating I was introduced to Andreas Glaser’s SharePoint material and have since relied on its accuracy and step by step displays to create both simple and complex SharePoint farms. His PowerShell scripts are accurate, easy to read, and assisted me in not only implementing configurations but also learning and understanding PowerShell features and capabilities.
Much of my evolution has been heavily influenced through the exposure of Glaser’s PowerShell which has allowed me to expand and grow into a more effective enterprise solution architect and .NET developer.
I consistently recommend these SharePoint tutorials to students, interns, and other resources that work with me in the SharePoint community. There is no other SharePoint resource I rely on more."
-Daryl Sharpe | MCITP/SP2010, MCITP|MPS2007, SEC+
CEO of Enterprise Project and IT Consulting (EPIC Inc)
What other people say
Andreas, Your guides are amazing. I've used your 2010 install guide several times in different situations and its bang on. It's been awhile since I needed to do a 2007 install so this was huge. Thanks and keep the good blog rolling.
~ Darren Murphy
Awesome walk-through. I spent hours trying to use 'other sources' to get this set up going, to no avail. Your tutorial takes the cake on easy implementation.
~ Mike M.
Greetings sir! I'm fairly new to SharePoint and this is my first time installing SharePoint Server. This guide is beyond helpful!! Great job and thanks!!
~ Kevin O'neil
Thanks Andreas!!! I'm taking a SharePoint class and the instructor really knows SharePoint but he doesn't know how to TEACH it..!
Thanks for this excellent tutorial...
I found 3 guides that are very good, personally i think yours is the best.
...one of the best piece of information available out there. I appreciate your hard work.
I’d like to say how much I appreciate the time you spent putting the guide together.
~ Steve Gillot (e-mail)
Get the Material
Publication Date: May 1, 2013
PowerShell / Script Automation
- Automate Installation and Configuration of Windows Server, SQL Server, SharePoint
What's the difference to other SP Installers? These scripts are modular, small, easy to understand and configure.
- Configure the Shared Service Provider (SSP)
- Instantly create new environments e.g. test-, staging-, backup or development for new customers, new projects
Hardware and Software Requirements
- Get detailed information about required software, pre-requisites, patches and hotfixes you need for Windows Server, SQL Server and SharePoint
- Includes version numbers, dependencies and download locations
- Developers: See hardware specs for a sample development environment
Active Directory, Accounts and Permission
- Which accounts you need for a clean installation like SQL Server Service Account, SharePoint Setup Administrator and SharePoint Farm Account
- Which accounts you need for the SharePoint 2007 SSP and Web Applications
- Which permission you need to assign and where
Windows Server 2008 (R2)
- How to configure required Web Server (IIS) and Application Server roles, role services and features
- Developers: 7 configuration steps to increase performance and to reduce errors
- Developers: Configure SMTP to use mails without Exchange, Enable PowerShell ISE
SQL Server 2005 or 2008 (R2)
- How to install and configure SQL Server
SharePoint Server 2007
- How to install SharePoint Server 2007 in an n-tier server farm
- How to join servers and extend an existing SharePoint 2007 server farm
- Developers: How to setup a Developer Farm
More About the Author
The success of my clients business rely on this tool to rapidly respond to their needs. Always available, reliable, easy and fast.
Hi, my name is Andreas Glaser and this tool allows you to quickly respond to your business requirements. Avoid project interruptions and the loss of time and money. With more than 1.000.000 unique page views and 30.000 downloads my material has helped a lot of people to solve their needs and to grow into a better SharePoint solution architect.
I have a specific scenario, does it help me?
Yes! And here's why: Each part of the document is modular. If you just need a Windows Server and SharePoint that's ok. If you also need a SQL Server and several SharePoint servers just add the parts to your individual installation process.
I'm a beginner and very new to SharePoint, is the book for me?
Yes. You'll get clear, easy to follow steps and lots of pictures starting with preparation and ending with a successful installation.
I'm experienced with SharePoint, is the book for me?
I've written the book with experienced SharePoint administrators and developers in mind too. There are topics like PowerShell automation.
Doesn't a book go out of date as soon as it's published?
This is part of the reason why I made the book digital instead of hard-copy. I plan to update the eBook every few months so that you always have the most up to date information.
Does this material include Scripts for creating the Shared Service Provider (SSP)?
Yes. There is a script to create one or more SSPs.
Does this material cover high availability?
Although you can install multiple Web- and Application Server it doesn't discuss high availability or multiple SQL Server (clustering or mirroring).
Does this material cover Kerberos and SPNs?
I still have a question...
Sure just write me an eMail with your question and I will answer as soon as possible.
Get the Material
"If I don't like the material can I get a refund, or is it going to be a big pain in the butt?"
It'll be a piece of cake! I'm not here to swindle you out of your cash, I'm here to help you in any way I can. If that means a quick and painless cancellation of your purchase, then that's what you'll get. Just send me an email within 30 days and I'll refund your payments pronto, no fuss no hard feelings. But let's be honest here, you're going to love this material ;)
Terms and license, Refund Policy
Install SharePoint Server 2007
The ultimate resource for Beginner, Advanced, Administrators and Developers who want to install SharePoint 2007. Suitable for all levels, the book covers preparation, installation and configuration either step-by-step or using PowerShell.
Written by: Andreas Glaser
Published by: Andreas Glaser
Date published: 05/01/2013
Edition: 2nd Edition
Available in Ebook
in your Currency are:
Please note: Exchange rates provided by Google Currency. Exchange rates during purchase are defined by WorldPay if you pay with Credit Card or PayPal. So the price you are charged in your own currency is usually slightly lower or sometimes higher.