After the release of SharePoint 2010 there are quiet some SharePoint books which have been released so far and a lot of books coming this year.
So far I have read 2 books (see below for my reviews) and I’m looking forward to some books coming the next months.
Top 10 SharePoint 2010 books (until August 2010)
Regarding to the Amazon web service the best selling (released) books are:
- Professional SharePoint 2010 Administration
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010: Building Solutions for SharePoint 2010 (Books for Professionals by Professionals)
- SharePoint 2010 User’s Guide: Learning Microsoft’s Business Collaboration Platform (Expert's Voice in Sharepoint)
- Professional SharePoint 2010 Development (Wrox Programmer to Programmer)
- Beginning SharePoint 2010 Development (Wrox Beginning Guides)
- Beginning SharePoint 2010 Administration: Windows SharePoint Foundation 2010 and Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 (Wrox Beginning Guides)
- SharePoint 2010 For Dummies
- SharePoint 2010 as a Development Platform (Expert's Voice in Sharepoint)
- Professional Microsoft PowerPivot for Excel and SharePoint (Wrox Programmer to Programmer)
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Administrator's Pocket Consultant
Note: This list doesn’t say something about the quality.
Books not mentioned are either not released or are not under the top 10 at the time this article was written. If you still think I missed one don’t hesitate to drop a comment.
There are a lot of SharePoint 2010 books coming this year… two of the most interesting for me are:
Some other books with interesting titles are:
After they are released it would be nice if you leave a comment if you own one of them.