The eBook helps to avoid the 4 TOP SharePoint 2016 installation mistakes like missing important installation & preparation steps. Just put an error message into Google and you'll find 100s of possible solutions. But what exactly did you miss?
Doing a wrong configuration leading to a new installation is the second common mistake. There are guides out there but you need to do the right configuration steps based on your own eeds.
Don't do every step manually for different environments because you'll lose lots of time and may forget important steps. Just use PowerShell scripts.
No planning before doing the installation is another important mistake: Don't take different blog posts to match your needs.
Complete SharePoint 2016 Installation:
- Planning, Preparation, Installation, Configuration
- Step-by-step or automated
- Least Privileges | N-Tier | Offline installation
- MinRole + Hybrid planning and configuration
- Plan & assign accounts and permission
- Configure User Profiles, Search, Apps... step-by-step or automated
- 5 PDFs, 200 pages, 58 PowerShell scripts
- 1 Checklist
Get the complete E-Book