Learn SharePoint 2010 Branding
8 Steps to Master SharePoint 2010 Branding
with Visual Studio
- For Beginners (and advanced)
- Understand Collaboration and Publishing
- Understand key concepts like Site Definitions, Site Templates, Master Pages, Page Layouts
- Understand Solutions, Features, Deployment
- Branding Step-by-Step
- Step-by-step instructions that walk you through the entire process of creating a reusable Visual Studio Solution
- Lots of pictures, C# Source Code (and some XML)
- PDF + C# Solutions
- Brand e.g. a Team Site / Search with a custom v4.master, custom CSS, a Feature Receiver, Modules
- Create your own sites based on a Site Definition (onet.xml) and Site Templates, custom Master Pages, Page Layouts, CSS, Images, Content Types, Columns
How you can use the Material
ASP.NET Developers use the Material to get a successful, consolidated and easy start
Beginners get focused information instead of a broad overview
Developers learn concepts and implement solutions
SharePoint Developers can brush up their knowledge or reuse C# Solutions
Add to Cart
About the author
Benefit from 7 years of development experience for companies from the SWISS Top 500 companies.
Hi, my name is Andreas Glaser and since 2006 I realize SharePoint solutions for governmental organizations, the insurance industry, financial service provider and other.
I’ll break down the huge amount of complex information into simple, actionable steps that help you improve your SharePoint skills.
Will this material show me how to implement branding for SharePoint 2010?
Yes. You can start right now and implement you own Solutions for Collaboration (e.g. Team Sites) or Publishing (e.g. Publishing Portal).
What if it doesn't help me?
No problem. You have 30 days free look. If it's no help you will get immediately your money back without hassle.
"If I don't like the material can I get a refund, or is it going to be a big pain in the butt?"
It'll be a piece of cake! I'm not here to swindle you out of your cash, I'm here to help you in any way I can. If that means a quick and painless cancellation of your purchase, then that's what you'll get. Just send me an email within 30 days and I'll refund your payments pronto, no fuss no hard feelings. But let's be honest here, you're going to love this material ;)
SharePoint 2010 Branding for Beginners (Step-by-Step)
The ultimate resource for Beginners who want to learn SharePoint 2010 branding. The book covers concepts and practice that worked in real world for my clients.
Written by: Andreas Glaser
Published by: Andreas Glaser
Date published: 03/01/2013
Edition: 1st Edition
Available in Ebook