I'm surprised... it seems that training and tutorials for end users are well hidden or at least not as much as developer stuff.
Here's what I found with a search:
- Lots of training that requires you to pay.
- A book with mixed reviews.
- Broad stuff.
Here's my approach with a structured guide for beginners.
What is SharePoint?
- What is SharePoint?
Most of it's content applies to SharePoint 2013, 2010 and 2007:
- What is SharePoint 2010?
- Storing Data in SharePoint 2010 (Columns, Lists, Libraries, Pages, Sites and so on)
- Working with Data in SharePoint 2010 (Web Parts, Events, Workflows, Service Applications and so on)
This is free training provided by Microsoft and one of my often used recommendations:
The training includes:
* Please note that the 2013 Training Courses require you to download a PowerPoint with QuickTime embedded videos.
* The 2010 Training Courses comes as a video and is easy to access.
Please check out both links independent of your SharePoint version since most content applies to more than one version. It shows a little bit background and of course the how-to.
This site will be updated...
- If you want more helpful material or if you want to be the first to know join my SharePoint End User Training Group.
- Please tell me what you need, like or miss.
- If you have important material just tell me.
I value your privacy. I won't give away your mail. You can unsubscribe any time.
Of course, I’m never going to rent, sell, or otherwise share your information. I hate spam as much as you do. And if you decide the content isn’t for you, there’s an instant 'unsubscribe' link at the bottom of every single message.